Abstracts and papers
Prepare your poster in English in the format A0 ( 119 x 84 cm) vertically orientated. The presence of one of the authors at the poster is requested during the poster session.
Instructions for authors of posters:
- Prepare your poster in English
- Format of the posters is A0 (119 x 84 cm) vertically orientated (portrait)
- Materials for mounting posters will be available on the poster panels
- Posters will be placed in the Aula in the 3rd floor
- Bring a bottle of your favorite local wine to your poster panel as the icebreaker (optional)
Prepare your PowerPoint presentation in English. Invited and oral lectures are 30 and 20 minutes (including discussion), respectively.
Instructions for authors of talks:
- Prepare your talk in English
- Powerpoint presentation in format 16:9
- Plenary lecture – 45 minutes (including discussion)
- Invited lecture – 30 minutes (including discussion)
- Oral lecture – 20 minutes (including discussion)
- Lectures will be held in halls P31 (3rd floor) and P51 (5th floor)
Deadline for lecture/poster abstract submission was 30 June, 2022
We ask all participating authors to submit their conference contributions in form of manuscripts in the journal Chemical Papers (Springer, IF=2.1). After the standard peer-review process will be the collected works published as articles with a dedication to the conference ESAS 2022. Manuscripts should be submitted online through journal pages (section "Analytical Chemistry and Spectroscopy"). Authors should inform the responsible editor that they are participants of the conference ESAS 2022 in the cover letter. Since Chemical Papers is a Transformative Journal, when a paper is accepted for publication, authors can choose to publish either the traditional publishing route or via gold Open Access.